• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

resrict internet usage

Talk to customer service, ask if they would turn off data after they go over. I know at&t has this feature. They call it smart limits for wireless.

Btw, 3g watchdog has this feature, I don't trust them though. They are never accurate for me, the app says I use much less data then I actually do.

Upvote 0
Is there any app that can limit the amount of data that is allowed pr month (or even better pr day)?

Say you have a free 3GB cap pr month before the big money starts to roll, it would be nice to have a cap of 100MB pr day, so you do not run out of "juice" on the 20th.

Dodol phone usage have this function, but you need APNdroid as well. Both are on the market, but I am not sure if the latter is free any longer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones