1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Restore apps w/titanium

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dfine06, Mar 1, 2010.

1. dfine06

dfine06 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 21, 2009
    When i go to restore all m apps in a batch it will not let them just auto install i have to select install each time one pops up. Is this the only way to reinstall my apps? It sayd if i use donate version but i cant find that in the market? This is the one things that turns me off from trying new ROMS.
    Any Thoughts?

Advertisement

2. Shadowtech

Shadowtech Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 29, 2009
    Male
    Driver
    Ohio
    To get the donate version, you have to paypal them the $3.99 and they will send you the keyfile (Press the donate version button for instructions). I don't think any other free apps will do what you are wanting, so you'll have to pay for one of the backup apps out there.

3. Redflea

Redflea Android Expert
    None

Oct 6, 2009
    He can't sell the paid version on Marketplace - not supported from his country, hence the paypal requirement.

The app is worth a donation for even the unpaid functionality, IMHO. He is constantly updating/improving it. Great dev, great app.

4. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert
    None

Oct 24, 2009
    Project Manager
    Southern California
    I am probably going to buy this soon. I have a question though. Say a rom I install is missing my downloaded applications, but a few of my DL apps it DOES have, only updated. Can I choose which apps to install (like via a check mark system), then it will batch install? Or will it just install all then overwrite the apps that are already installed on the rom?

5. shrink57

shrink57 Android Expert
    None

Dec 19, 2009
    South Florida

You can pick and choose or batch restore. It is up to you.You have many choices in batch, like only restoring missing apps. The process is so simple I always do a full backup before each flash (getting to be 2-3 times a day:)) and the restore is totally painless.

6. bigdsports

bigdsports Newbie
    None

Dec 21, 2009
    Definitely get the paid version of this app. It's totally worth it. I tried to find easy ways to "not have to pay". I finally broke down and paid the $4 bucks for the full version, so glad I did. Really...4 bucks is nothing for the functionality it gives you.