1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Restoring FuellogPro Backup

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by craigba, Nov 13, 2014.

1. craigba

craigba Lurker
    None

Nov 13, 2014
    Hey Y'all,

I have a big problem and I need some help:

I recently upgraded Android phones. All other apps have been restored fine from a titanium backup I did

I backed up Fuel Log and Fuel Log Pro via Titanium and Super Backup Pro.
    I can restore the APK of Fuel Log and the app exists - but no data is restored

I try and restore the Fuel Log Pro apk and it restores, but it's not listed as an App that I can run (only uninstall). And also no data is restored.

Being Paranoid, I exported all my Fuel log data to a csv file, but unfortunately this was overwritten on the SD card.

I still have the old phone, but sold its SD Card. Both new and old are rooted.

Is there any way to recover the data, I have both the zip files and the properties files.

I'm kind of at my wit's end, so any help will be greatly appreciated...

Advertisement

2. David Gonzo

David Gonzo Lurker
    None

I'm having same issue. I went through this last near when I had to replace my phone due to damage. It took awhile, and sadly I can't recall all the steps. You need to be a Fuel Log Pro user, that is purchase the FuelLogPro License Key. This should allow you to backup and restore. If my brain works correctly, there should be a .csv file somewhere on your phone or backup. It's an Excel spreadsheet file, that your data should be stored in. My problem is that I can't find the file with the most recent fillup so I know it's the right one to use. Anyway, it may be stored on your SD card, or somewhere else on your phone. I'm still looking for my newest file. I know this is a jumbled response, but look for a .csv file on your phone, that's a start.