• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Restoring FuellogPro Backup

craigba

Lurker
Nov 13, 2014
Hey Y'all,

I have a big problem and I need some help:

I recently upgraded Android phones. All other apps have been restored fine from a titanium backup I did

I backed up Fuel Log and Fuel Log Pro via Titanium and Super Backup Pro.
I can restore the APK of Fuel Log and the app exists - but no data is restored

I try and restore the Fuel Log Pro apk and it restores, but it's not listed as an App that I can run (only uninstall). And also no data is restored.

Being Paranoid, I exported all my Fuel log data to a csv file, but unfortunately this was overwritten on the SD card.

I still have the old phone, but sold its SD Card. Both new and old are rooted.

Is there any way to recover the data, I have both the zip files and the properties files.

I'm kind of at my wit's end, so any help will be greatly appreciated...

I'm having same issue. I went through this last near when I had to replace my phone due to damage. It took awhile, and sadly I can't recall all the steps. You need to be a Fuel Log Pro user, that is purchase the FuelLogPro License Key. This should allow you to backup and restore. If my brain works correctly, there should be a .csv file somewhere on your phone or backup. It's an Excel spreadsheet file, that your data should be stored in. My problem is that I can't find the file with the most recent fillup so I know it's the right one to use. Anyway, it may be stored on your SD card, or somewhere else on your phone. I'm still looking for my newest file. I know this is a jumbled response, but look for a .csv file on your phone, that's a start.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones