1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support restoring widgets

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mayor of E. St, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mayor of E. St

None

Mar 25, 2011
    Deleted my 4g, WiFi, and Bluetooth widgets...just learning Android...they're not in my "manage apps nor widgets list...were these on the supplied card that I exchanged with the rep in order to keep mine? Is this gonna screw me up when trying to do the HTC sync too? Why wouldn't he tell me that? Thanx

Advertisement

2. isaemm

isaemm Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 3, 2010
    Male
    NorCal

On the home screen you want the widgets on, touch the screen and hold your finger until a menu pops up. The select widgets and scroll down to "settings". Click the drop down arrow and all youre missing widgets will be there.

Mayor of E. St likes this.
  3. Mayor of E. St

None

Mar 25, 2011
    That was awesome...thanx.

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Android Expert
    None

Jun 27, 2010
    Phones
    Over Yonder
    Welcome to the forums!!!

Do check out the subforums above this general area...like troubleshooting and tips and tricks.

So much good info there

Mayor of E. St and chasers like this.
  5. scifiducky

scifiducky Lurker
    None

Mar 25, 2011
    My EVO 4G froze and I pulled the battery to restart it (the power button wasn't even working). When it restarted all my app/widget shortcuts were gone. I am currently in the settings section of the widget page and it is just a blank page. I can add a basic clock and weather, but they are tiny icons and I want to put the old ones that I used to have but I don't know how to change then back. The ones I want are the ones that are two tiles wide by 1 tall. I can't find the friend stream page and I can't find out how to get a whole calendar page back either. I can get the 2x2 calendar widget but I was using the whole page one. Also, I can get the 1x1 friend stream app but I want the whole page one. Any help would be appreciated.

6. isaemm

isaemm Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 3, 2010
    Male
    NorCal
    Follow my instructions from my post above and you will find all that you need in the widgets menu.

Tags: