1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General retrieving info from sd card in a nandreoid backup zup

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joshlgally, Aug 24, 2011.

1. joshlgally

joshlgally Lurker
    None

Aug 23, 2011
    Ok so I am kinda new to this, but I am hoping someone can help me out. I had no problems rooting my phone using gingerbreak and I am currently running velocity 1.1, which is fantastic. Any ways I made a nandroid backup of my system and sd card contents and placed it on my computer. After flashing velocity onto my device I was still having memory issues so I decided to particion my sd card and deleted all of my pictures and music that was saved to the sd card. So my question is this, would i be able to make another nandroid backup of my device the way it is now. Then use the old nandroid backup to restore my devise to its original state,where the sd card was not particioned so I can retrieve all of my stuff and save it to my computer. Then restore with the newer nandroid backup and transfer the files back to my devise.

Advertisement

2. joshlgally

joshlgally Lurker
    None

Aug 23, 2011
    I also have a titanium backup copy on my computer too. It has all my files I'm just not really sure exactly which ones I need. Plus its a backup from before I particioned my sd card.

Tags: