1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Return to stock notification bar on ESE53

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shizzy1427, Mar 17, 2010.

1. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    CVS Photolab Technician
    Toms River, NJ
    Anyone know how i can do it? I changed the notification bar using one of gl0be's update.zips to a desire themed bar, and i have a nandroid from about a week ago if the stock notification bar, but if i can i'd rather just do another update to the stock one.

Anyone know where i can find this? Thanks for any help

Advertisement

2. shizzy1427

Nov 22, 2009
    CVS Photolab Technician
    Toms River, NJ
    Nvm, i just re-loaded Pete's update.zip for BB and its back to the stock bar.

3. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!!

Jan 31, 2010
    Ohio
    Rule of thumb: Perform a backup before applying Metamorph themes (or other theming method). That way you can revert easily, with no data loss.

4. shizzy1427

Nov 22, 2009
    CVS Photolab Technician
    Toms River, NJ
    Haha yeah i did one, it was just like a week ago, and didnt feel like going through all the things i had done in that week all over again. But thanks!

5. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!!

Jan 31, 2010
    Ohio
    Just something I learned a while back. I would want to do something "minor" and it would open a can of worms. Then you realize that, "I haven't backed up my apps or done a nandroid backup in a few days"...crap! It is a pain to backup constantly, especially when you don't end up "needing" the backup...but it seems that when I don't backup...that's when things go wrong and I wish I had. Murphy's Law I guess. :)

I screw with my phone enough that I usually have a backup or two (or ten :) ) every day.