1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Returning DX2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by twistedlim, May 20, 2011.

1. twistedlim

twistedlim Android Expert

1. Activation was far less than seemless. Could not update roaming via any method for a while. Then it took but after a reboot same problem.

2. It is somewhat faster but you would have to have them side by side to notice a difference.

3. No Netflix

4. When I open a web page it gets 90% done and then blinks before it finishes. Annoying.

5. Slow to awake when you hit the power button...noticable lag, bothersome to me.

Positive:
    1. Screen is more than 25% better. More like 75 %. Brighter and more contrast.

2. Uses same batteries and accessories.

3. Umm, that is about it.

I am sure root, rom, updates, GB and other things will make it a great phone, but not right now. For me the original X is still tops.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Sorry to hear the phone didn't work out for you.

However I do believe it would be awesome to keep the dual core phone and root that thing before they release the hard to root update.

3. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Android Expert

75% brighter is got to be insane as the DX is the brightest screen I have ever seen on a smartphone. It makes my Facinate look like it has a 2 watt light bulb powering the screen.

4. twistedlim

twistedlim Android Expert

Not 75% brighter but with the brightness,contrast and x color it seems 75% better.

Motorola Droid X2 Forum

The Motorola Droid X2 release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1540mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews