1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Returning for Xoom?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by arcanic, Feb 23, 2011.

1. arcanic

arcanic Newbie

Just curious if any of you new Tab owners were thinking about returning the device for the Xoom tomorrow? It's my 14th day to return Tab tomorrow (got it on the 10th).....I was seriously thinking about it....Honeycomb doesn't look to be coming to the Tab any time soon...if at all.:(

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

We have a Tab in our family (being passed around ;)), and the Xoom has our attention, big time.

The Tab is enjoyed the most by our 17 year-old, so I'm thinking of just giving it to her outright and grabbing the Xoom this week.

The thought if taking it back went out the window when I mentioned that to her.. she does love that Tab.

3. waremaster

waremaster Well-Known Member

Na.. The 7" size is perfect for portability.

4. Beards

Beards Android Expert

Xoom needs to have it's Flash content and SD Card sorted before I would even consider looking at the hardware...

.... but that 10.1" size doesn't appeal.

5. AmneonX

AmneonX Android Enthusiast

I might wait until later this year before I buy one. Hopefully it will be affordable by christmas.

6. Revilors

Revilors Lurker

My Galaxy is a suitable bridge between my laptop and a PDA. Very nice bridge. I played with the Xoom and it is almost the same size as my laptop. Plus...even if capable of replacing my laptop...I would opt for a full size keyboard. I would then be lugging around the equivalent of my laptop.

I bough the Tab on Saturday on the heels of the wifi only xoom at just 170 bucks more.

Not looking back. It's perfect for me.

7. esn

esn Android Enthusiast

I prefer the size of the galaxy tab on over the larger ones. The tab is a portable device and if I wanted a note book I would of bought one.