1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Reverb bootloop after nandroid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tavisc, Jan 5, 2014.

1. tavisc

tavisc Member

Hi guys. My girlfriends Reverb is stuck in a bootloop. She's always complaining that it's slow, so this morning I convinced her to let me flash a custom rom (Partytime.) I had her turn it off, then rebooted into recovery so I could nandroid. CWM failed to create it, so I flashed TWRP, which created the backup with no problem. However, her phone is now stuck in a boot loop. I didn't wipe anything, just flashed the new recovery and made the nandroid. I'm at a loss as far as what to do. I'm tempted to just flash Partytime, but I'd like to figure out why it bootloops, in case I need to go back to the nandroid. Any ideas?

*Edit*

As for the bootloop, it boots past the VM animation, and makes the bootup noise. It gets stuck at the word "Samsung." It pulses blue, and the keyboard light is on, but it's been doing that for around 10 minutes now, with no sign of completing the boot.

*edit edit*

It just finished booting, seconds after I finished the first edit. I have no idea why/what happened.

2. sanjuro77

sanjuro77 Android Enthusiast

Sometimes after reflashing/restoring it takes a long long time for the first boot to finish. One of my backups took about a half hour to boot.

Samsung Galaxy Reverb Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Reverb release date was December 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1700mAh battery.

December 2012
Release Date
Reviews