• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Revert to previous version?

MaineiacJay

Lurker
Feb 27, 2016
Please for the love of God, is there any possible way I can revert to the previous version before this *insert fowl language here* marshmallow update?? This is the worst, most frustrating update I have ever had. All the helpful widgets I had on my screens are gone with no ability to get them back (making the ones I specifically paid for useless - can't even describe how angry this makes me since I bought them specifically for the widget), a useless contact page that is unsightly and font so large your think I was legally blind (i've changed it countless times but there are some things that won't even let me change it and it's seemingly stuck at what would appear to be size 70). There are countless other problems, I could go on all night

I've tried for the last week to get used to it, That's usually when I say, ok, this isn't too bad, but not this update. I absolutely hate it. Its awful. I'm literally considering a new phone because of how AWFUL this update is.

so please, tell me I can go back to the previous version or I'm going to throw this phone out the window.

Thanks in advaced,
Jay

This is what I'm seeing now after the update. I can't add widgets or replace the accuweather/click widget that is there (i had one that I paid for, so I'm not impressed that I can no longer use it - wasted money is never ok).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-29-20-57-00.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-29-20-57-00.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 67
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones