1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Review] Seidio Desktop Charging Cradle Kit

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kelmar, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

I know you guys don't see too much of me as I'm usually running the Epic as my "daily driver" but I was recently given the opportunity to review Seidio's Desktop Charging Cradle Kit. As the usual disclaimer, this review will cover my personal opinions on the Desktop Charging Cradle Kit and are not the opinions of the Forum, Seidio or anyone else. As always, YMMV. :)

One of the things I truly dislike about some reviews I have read in the past is not getting enough information about or seeing any pictures of the product. Why would anyone want to buy a product after reading 3 or 4 line descriptions or seeing 2 or 3 stock images? Personally I wouldn

Bagua likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. falcon26

falcon26 Member

I'm assuming you can still use your wall charger to charge it without using your computer correct?

3. Droidster

Droidster Member

Nice... does best buy carry these, or is it online only?

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Correct.

The kit, however, comes with a "travel" wall charger (charging cable permanently attached to the wall wart).

Either charging method works just fine.

5. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

No idea if best buy carries them. Sorry!

6. falcon26

falcon26 Member

Great thanks for the reply. I just ordered the one with the wall charger from Amazon for $32 shipped :)

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews