1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

[Review] WireFly order process

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Hunterbeav, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Hunterbeav

Hunterbeav Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 26, 2010
    Home Care Nurse
    Notheast Ohio
    Well I just ordered a new HTC evo 4g from WireFly for a grand total of $119. I will keep you updated on how this order was handled and how satisfied I am with the whole process..The order was taken over the phone and so far so good...It was explained very well to me how much the charges are..... $18 activation fee that sprint will charge along with the $10 monthly fee that sprint will add for 4g.

Advertisement

2. Hunterbeav

None

Sep 26, 2010
    Home Care Nurse
    Notheast Ohio
    Well here we go within 15 Min's of my order they withdrew the money then canceled my order lol. They sent a link to www.whereismyorder.com thats were I found out my order was canceled, they do give a live chat window to speak with someone but they have not responed to my request to chat so far I will keep you updated

3. marctronixx

Oct 12, 2009
    34.0522° N, 118.2437° W
    why was the order rejected???? clearly im missing something... seems from your first post all was well...

4. Dukester619

Dukester619 Newbie
    None

Jun 7, 2010
    I posted this on the other thread about EVO deals:

My order was canceled due to my explanation above. As I said they fixed it and said they would give me the price I locked in on Monday. I hope that is the case and I will not have to call them again and from my conversation with the rep it sounded like that would not be a problem. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

5. Hunterbeav

None

Sep 26, 2010
    Home Care Nurse
    Notheast Ohio
    Duckester619, after talking to wirefly it seems the same thing happened to me as did with you. The person taking my order told me I was eligible for the upgrade but then found out I was not really eligible till midnight tonight. So they canceled my order, I was told to call tomorrow (as they close at 10PM est) and have the order resubmitted. I will do so and let you all know how I made out. I just don't understand how they can check your status eligibility before ordering and its OK then 15 Min's latter sprint says your not eligible.

6. Dukester619

Dukester619 Newbie
    None

Jun 7, 2010
    I knew I was not eligible until Dec 1st, and their online checker confirmed that but said I could order anyway and have the order submission delayed until I was eligible. It seems that they just submitted it too soon. Like I said, it looks like I should be good to go on the upgrade tomorrow as long as they wait until then to submit the request to Sprint. I am just glad that they are going to give me the price I was originally quoted.

I will keep you posted on how it turns out.

7. Hunterbeav

None

Sep 26, 2010
    Home Care Nurse
    Notheast Ohio
    Update: they have already refunded money to my account. I am now working on getting the order resubmitted.

8. Dukester619

Dukester619 Newbie
    None

Jun 7, 2010
    I called to make sure my order was resubmitted today and just got this email:

It looks like all is well and I think I got a great deal. I haven't seen the Epic for less then $179 since I ordered this one.

9. Hunterbeav

None

Sep 26, 2010
    Home Care Nurse
    Notheast Ohio
    Well I ended up with 2 orders lol (don't ask) I did cancel one and think it's finally straight. I think everyone at wirefly tries hard to make it a great experence. I'll let ya know when I get my phone

10. Hunterbeav

None

Sep 26, 2010
    Home Care Nurse
    Notheast Ohio
    Got the phone and all is well, will do busness again with WireFly for sure

Tags: