• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Revolutionary beta key?

the beta form always failed to open for me, i tried it on three different computers but nothing appeared ... is there any other way to get the beta key?

Below are my phone specs:
http://www.tinhte.vn/members/1275777/ IMEI: 354003040717403
S/N: HT15ETC00432

Thank you

The beta key is unique for every Wildfire because you have to put in your own serial number. Make sure you dont rush, if after 3 attempts there isnt any progress, just close and reopen the program

Upvote 0
I've had a similar problem recently. been trying to do my other wildfire and everytime it comes up with an error. seems to me like the key provided is wrong as i know i have put my serial in right and i have tried replacing similar letters with numbers.

i.e. if the key is fy8cb0(number zero)seax62, i have tried it as fy8cbOseax62 and fy8cboseax62 as well but no joy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones