1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Rezound, Bionic, Razr or Nexus

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MDiana88, Nov 15, 2011.

1. MDiana88

MDiana88 Lurker
    None

Nov 15, 2011
    HR Manager for PC Repair Facility
    Louisville, KY
    I am currently doing research to figure out my next phone. I have always owned Motorola phones except for the brief time I owned a LG and it was a big mistake.:( I bought the Motorola Devour as my first android phone and after 3 phones and numerous issues, I ended up with the first Droid. I have really enjoyed this phone but it is definitely time for an upgrade. I am so lost on what to get. I have been reading all kinds of reviews and none of it has really helped. I am hoping that some of you out there can help me. Suggestions, please....

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums! :)

It's always hard to recommend a phone to someone you don't know, especially if you don't know which features or functions are important to them. You won't get much traction in the intro forum, it would be best to ask for that kind of advice in Android Lounge - Android Forums. Good luck with your search.

3. MDiana88

MDiana88 Lurker
    None

Nov 15, 2011
    HR Manager for PC Repair Facility
    Louisville, KY
    I am new to all of this so thank you for the advice. I will give that a try. I will definitely being looking for more advice once I do make a decision.

4. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    You will find great support for which ever Android device you purchase here at Android Forums. I might also suggest that you could check into the area of discussion for each of the four devices you mentioned and do some reading.... first hand reviews if you will. Here are links to the four devices in question.
    HTC Rezound - Android Forums
    Motorola Droid Bionic - Android Forums
    Motorola Droid RAZR - Android Forums
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Android Forums
    If you are like me, when trying to decide which device might be best for my investment, I love to read all about each and make an educated decision. I hope you find these forums helpful and please return with all you Android needs.