• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rezound or ????

Nitrohog

Lurker
Oct 9, 2010
Ok so I'm looking to upgrade to a phone with a faster processor from my Thunderbolt. I am with Verizon and do not want to lose my unlimited data plan. Im tired of it rebooting (sometimes once a week sometimes three times a day) despite being rooted and running Bullydesensed. I have been thinking about the HTC Rezound but am open to other suggestions in the lowish $200 range for a nice used phone. My only requirements are a reasonably fast processor, rock solid reliability, and reasonable battery life. I'm leaning towards the Rezound since Ive had much better luck with HTC phones than Motorola and because I already am running the Rezound battery in my T-bolt. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones