1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rezound successor has lower PPI density?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gloriousnumber1, Dec 21, 2011.

1. gloriousnumber1

gloriousnumber1 Android Expert

I read about the next HTC phone (Verizon I believe), I think it was the Titan.

I read somewhere that it's supposed to have noticeably less pixels per inch on it's display than the Rezound. Why would hey go backwards in their design? I can seen the X2 and Bionic sharing the same screen, but less? Can anyone confirm r deny this and show me some solid reliable specs?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. darkestred

darkestred Android Enthusiast

Titan is a windows phone. Can't be that one. Elite? Ville? Edge? Fireball? those are the only ones i know of that are coming out soon.

3. gloriousnumber1

Ok my mistake. I'll look into those.

4. gloriousnumber1

I know it was HTC though, just not sure it was Verizon. I just got the name wrong.

5. RottnJP

RottnJP Well-Known Member

Rumor I heard is that the next Verizon HTC Android phone is going to be a mid-range handset, so it would be fair to assume it's going to be cheaper with lower specs.

The next HTC flagship won't be until next year, 2Q most likely- Rumor has it that will be a quad core beastie.

In general, I think the "Big 3" shot their wads for the holiday season, and now they'll fill in the lower tiers of their respective product lines.

6. gloriousnumber1

When my upgrade is available in mid April, I'll probably get whatever is top notch, not outdated, ICS on board and not Motorola.

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews