• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rhapsody Free 90 Day trial

Prime85

Android Expert
Feb 7, 2011
Has anyone figured out how to sign up for the 90 day free trial. I wanted to try the 90 day trial out before actually going for the 60$ plan since i have noticed no matter how much data i use my data meter is still on 0% (lol i think its broken) anyway i want to try it out before upgrading since i would like to pay 45$ instead of 55$ not to mention for some reason i am getting an extra 5 dollars off... 45 + 45 + 35 = 120? its great! and i dont want to upgrade and loose that extra 5 dollars since right now i should be paying 125. So if anyone knows how to sign up for the free trial please let me know.

So i contacted metro and here is the BS they gave me. They said first that my phone wasn't part of the promotion! I found that amusing since the Esteem was the poster child of the promotion. When i told her that my phone was listed as one of the phones for the free trial. She tried to tell me because i have a family plan i cant get the free trial.

This is why people don't like Metropcs

Upvote 0
So i contacted metro and here is the BS they gave me. They said first that my phone wasn't part of the promotion! I found that amusing since the Esteem was the poster child of the promotion. When i told her that my phone was listed as one of the phones for the free trial. She tried to tell me because i have a family plan i cant get the free trial.

This is why people don't like Metropcs

I work for metro corp store. The reason why it's not able to be part of the fam as of now because you're getting a 90 trail which metro is detuction $10 from that plan. It's $60 which they're giving you $10 off there for you pay $50 for 3months, then after the 90days, a message will be sent to your phone asking if you'd like to keep the Raph plan. IF so then you'll go on a fam plan and continue to get your $5 off therefore, you'll pay $55 for that line. So in reragards you're getting a better deal for the trial because you get $10 for 90days so only $5 more than your $45 payment and at the end if you decided to keep it, it will go up only $10 for unlimited music or you can just decline it and stay at $45.

That simple.

:)

Hope that clears up the customer service reps explanation..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones