• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rhyme camera fast?

balefire

Mar 20, 2011
Any specifics on the Rhyme camera? My wife always complains about the camera on her droid...

Ads say the camera is fast. Is it all software or is the hardware of the camera different? Another review said the software was similar to the HTC Salsa and Chacha.

Any specifics on the Rhyme camera? My wife always complains about the camera on her droid...

Ads say the camera is fast. Is it all software or is the hardware of the camera different? Another review said the software was similar to the HTC Salsa and Chacha.

My wife went from the OG Droid to the Rhyme. She tells me the camera is much better in picture quality and is faster in shutter speed. She complains that sometimes that they are a have a little orange tint, and I haven't figured that out yet, it only seems to happen inside.

I hope this helps and Welcome to Android Forums! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones