• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rico is back!!!!

Hey there! How are you guys doing? I sure missed hanging out on A.F. its been so busy i hadn't been online much at all.
You have no idea just how you have been missed. I'm glad that you had time to come back. You had us all worried. Like it or not... you be family.

Upvote 0
You have no idea just how you have been missed. I'm glad that you had time to come back. You had us all worried. Like it or not... you be family.
Awe thank you my friend! I will make a point to log on and join in more. You too are all family. I have missed you all. World is upside down and we need a refreshing place like A.F. to unwind

Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0
OMG! RICO!! So freakin' happy to see you - odd thread to find you well in though :rolleyes:

@Unforgiven !! @Clementine_3

it is certainly a greater day now that i see you two and all of the A.F. family. How are everyone? I know this is a very ODD thread to reunite… but you guys already knew i was ODD!

Upvote 0
I know this is a very ODD thread to reunite…
<--------scrolls back

I don't see any mods around, so we can go a little off topic, so long as the OP is OK with it. :p I'll probably be the guy out that has to turn the lights off here. It's always awesome to see one of the OG's pop back in and say hi. Or in your odd case, just show up like you never left. :D:D

Upvote 0
<--------scrolls back

I don't see any mods around, so we can go a little off topic, so long as the OP is OK with it. :p I'll probably be the guy out that has to turn the lights off here. It's always awesome to see one of the OG's pop back in and say hi. Or in your odd case, just show up like you never left. :D:D

That is an honor to be considered one of the "OG's" . No worries if the conversation is shut… glad we at least got to get back in touch. maybe move the chat to "introduction" or some string where new members meet?

Upvote 0
I can't count how many times you were chosen to be next in the Guess Who Is Below you thread in the forum games. And the following post would begin with... Sadly no. It's great to hear you've been fine and busy. And fantastic to know you are alive and well! You, sir, have always been a respected and liked member of AF that brought a smile with every post.

Upvote 0
::: blinks::: Wow... What did happen to you man?
@Milo Williamson ol' buddy! it seems like ages! My prior job position had me literally working morhing to night leaving no time for anything but getting prepared for the next day. So glad to find something else that value family time and not eat into my time after hours.

How have you been?

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I can't count how many times you were chosen to be next in the Guess Who Is Below you thread in the forum games. And the following post would begin with... Sadly no. It's great to hear you've been fine and busy. And fantastic to know you are alive and well! You, sir, have always been a respected and liked member of AF that brought a smile with every post.
Awe thank you sir! My day was never complete without joining in on good conversations and reading your replies and answers to Android questions as well as some of the best Forum games that draw us all into one great community.

Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones