• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Riddle me this!

A shadow?

What English word means burning wood when you take away the first letter of the word?

Yes it's a shadow

I have been thinking of this riddle for the past couple of days and it has been futile >_< I am very tempted to google the answer ...but didn't...so I hope someone isn't as stumped as I am and can answer this for me! lol

Upvote 0
A man goes out drinking every night, returning to his home in the wee hours of every morning. No matter how much he drinks, he never gets a hang over. This drink is very well known, but rarely consumed, served warm and taken straight from its source. This man is a sucker for a free drink, especially since he cant live with out it. What is his favorite drink???

Upvote 0
when is a door not a door?

When it's 'ajar' (I've heard this one before, took me forever to get it the first time I thought it was a window) XD

A guy lives on the 40th floor of a building. On sunny days, he takes the elevator to the 20th floor and walks the rest of the way. On rainy days or if someone is in the elevator with him, he takes the elevator all the way to the 40th floor. Why is this?

Upvote 0
A guy lives on the 40th floor of a building. On sunny days, he takes the elevator to the 20th floor and walks the rest of the way. On rainy days or if someone is in the elevator with him, he takes the elevator all the way to the 40th floor. Why is this?

cuz he's too short to reach the button for the 40th floor; on rainy days he has his umbrella.

how'd i do?

Upvote 0

cuz he's too short to reach the button for the 40th floor; on rainy days he has his umbrella.

how'd i do?

purrfect! lol :)

I pass before the sun and make no shadow. What am I?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones