• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ridiculously Comprehensive Unofficial Motorola Droid Static Screen Protector Thread

docprego

Android Enthusiast
Oct 18, 2009
While searching for a static cling screen protector for my Motorola Droid last night I decided to keep a database of what I found. I figured it would make my life easier when I wanted to revisit a site about a particular protector.

Below is my research in case it will help someone else. Feel free to add more to this thread as you find them. Reviews and photos of any would be great too. Please note that these are the type that you apply dry to your screen and can be removed easily and reapplied (not so easily). Please leave out the Invisible shield/Best Skins Ever types that require liquid to install.

Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard
Ultimate Screen Guard

Case-Mate Motorola Droid Screen Protector (3-pack)
Case-Mate Motorola Droid Screen Protector (3-pack) (Case-Mate CM010340), Motorola Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories

Amzer Anti-Glare Screen Protector - Pack of 6
AMZER***::***Products***::***Mobile Accessories***::***Cases

Amzer Super Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth
AMZER***::***Products***::***Mobile Accessories***::***Cases

Boxwave ClearTouch™ Anti-Glare - Motorola Droid
Droid Screen Protector / Motorola Droid Screen Protector / Droid Screen Cover / Motorola Droid Screen Cover / Droid Screen Film - ClearTouch Anti-Glare

Boxwave ClearTouch™ Crystal - Motorola Droid
Droid Screen Protector / Motorola Droid Screen Protector / Droid Screen Cover / Motorola Droid Screen Cover / Droid Screen Film - ClearTouch Crystal

HandHelditems Motorola Droid Screen Protector
Motorola Droid Screen Protector

ThinkDroid Motorola Droid Super Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth
Motorola Droid Super Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth (might be the same as the Amzer?)

Gyver Solutions Motorola DROID Screen Protector
Motorola Droid LCD Screen Lens Protection - $8.99 (might be the same as the Amzer?)

Lexerd - Motorola DROID TrueVue Crystal Clear Cell Phone Screen Protector
Amazon.com: Lexerd - Motorola DROID TrueVue Crystal Clear Cell Phone Screen Protector: Electronics

Lexerd - Motorola DROID TrueVue Anti-glare Cell Phone Screen Protector
Amazon.com: Lexerd - Motorola DROID TrueVue Anti-glare Cell Phone Screen Protector: Electronics

Mybat LCD Screen Protector
LCD Screen Protector

DayDeal Motorola DROID Screen Protector (Motorola A855)
Motorola DROID Screen Protector (Motorola A855) - Motorola DROID Accessories

OnlyDROID Motorola Droid Screen Protector
Motorola Droid Screen Protector

Pocket Solutions Verizon Motorola Droid Screen Protectors
Verizon Motorola Droid Screen Protectors

Pocket Solutions Verizon Motorola Droid HD Screen Protectors
Verizon Motorola Droid HD Screen Protectors

edigisquad.com Motorola Droid A855 Screen Protector
Protector your Motorola Droid A855 with LCD Screen Protector

Your list in not comprehensive enough. The best value for your money and the most effective screen protector film is the NuShield DayVue. It has an antireflective coating to eliminate glare on the screen and its tacky rubber backing is easy to install. At $14.99 for two films its a bargain and the films lasts up to a year. The only drawback is that you have to cut the film to fit the surface area you want to cover.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones