• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Right angle cable that works for charging?

kazuaki

Lurker
Jul 21, 2011
Does anybody know of a right angle micro-USB cable that has been confirmed to work for fast charging? I've been searching online and found that many of the right angle 6 foot micro-USB cables have reviews commenting that they cannot get full charge rate with them, possibly due to the wire being to small of a gauge. I'd like to get one so that I can setup the N10 to work like a digital pic frame when not in use and look clean (no wire poking straight out the side). Of course, the damn docking stand would be the best solution, but who knows if that will ever happen. So, any links or brands that you KNOW will work at full charge rate? Thanks!

There are Left & Right angle ones from EzeStand here on Amazon:

Amazon.com At a Glance: ezeStand

I have three of these and they work great. I have been using them since my Droid X days. My wife uses one on her Droid Incredible, I use one with my GNex docking station and I carry the other with me to use on the go. I have used it on my Nex10 and have had no issues.

Reactions: Atma
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones