1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Right app on wrong phone

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Rgarner, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Rgarner

Rgarner Android Expert

I just found out that the Files to SD Card app somehow got installed on that crappy Cricket phone instead of the A20S, which may actually be the A207F. Could this make a difference? How do I get the app on the right phone? I tried to manage it by actually using the Cricket phone, but the only options are open and uninstall. I have emailed googoo about the problem but do not have high hopes.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

How were you trying to install it? Why can't you just install it on the Samsung?

Rgarner likes this.
  3. Rgarner

Rgarner Android Expert

I downgraded facebook (which I don't want) but googoo insists that I don't have enough space. This is another reason for not dealing with them. You don't need an airplane hangar to park a subcompact.

4. Rgarner

Rgarner Android Expert

Good news, everyone, good news...I was able to "downgrade" other unwanted apps and kick one to the curb (that googoo tv thing), which meant at last I had enough space even for those idiots. I downloaded Files to SD Card and am now using it for the intended purpose. Please don't ask why I sideload...

5. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Well you could just not download gooogoo tv though, but do whatever you can though. Not a problem.

Rgarner likes this.