• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ringback Tones on Warp not possible? PROBLEM SOLVED!

mikegmoney

Android Enthusiast
Apr 12, 2012
Boost said they didn't offer ringback tones for the warp,or android from what they said.As far as I know, no1 has been able to get them to from boost unless u have IDEN. Well after trying and searching,I finally came accross the solution. The funny thing is how simple it is and that it has been right there the whole time.
By total accident and curiosity u could say..Another thing to check off the list of things Boost says our Warps can't do.lol..:D

All u do is go to the market,search (boost mobile)install the "boost mobile music store"app,find wat song u want in the RINGBACK tab,download it and ur all done..$1.99 each but its worth having it.especially since its only supposed to be for iden tones.I have called my fone 5 times to make sure it stuck and it has.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones