1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ringback tones?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Everymanalion, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Everymanalion

Everymanalion Member

I tried to sign up for ringback tones online, it told me to call boost and sign up, i called and they said you cant have ringback tones on ZTE warp? wtf is this? i dont believe the guy knew he was talking about, arent ringback tones through the carrier and should not matter what type of phone you have? does anyone have a ZTE warp and have ringbacktones with the warp? thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Kamau

Kamau Android Expert

I believe that's a service that's offered through the carrier, not the phone, and I don't believe that Boost offers it.

3. JayRizzo

JayRizzo Lurker

Boost offers it, but it's only for IDEN phones and not CDMA which is what the ZTE Warp is using. Other carriers have this offer for their CDMA phones, but not sure why Boost only offers it for their IDEN phones.

4. Delvien

Delvien Newbie

Ugh, ringback tones are annoying, no one cares about the music you listen to.

5. ronk734

ronk734 Newbie

Thank you! Sometimes I hear some horrible music. I would rather hear a tech from Boost :)

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews