1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ringdroid force closes every time ... need help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GoNe2heLL, Nov 30, 2009.

1. GoNe2heLL

GoNe2heLL Member

hi there,

new to the moto droid need some help w/ ringdroid .... from what i read it's the best app for custom ringtones but every time i open it it'll force close (i'm on my 2nd droid and it's happening on both of them) any other apps out there that can help me w/ ringtones or what can i do to make ringdroid work on my droid

thx for the help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Barbara

Barbara Android Expert

I don't use an app for ringtones. I can make any song in my playlist into a ringtone or just download from the internet onto my sd card. I have all the ringtones I want.

3. syntrix

syntrix Android Expert

What are ALL the apps installed? There's a few buggy ones out there!

I don't know them all but someone might be able to point them out. Have you powered off/on yet?

Sorry, I don't run that app.

4. Jimmy706

Jimmy706 Newbie

That is weird. Ringdroid works perfectly on my Droid. Try contacting the developer maybe.

5. kmfdmk

kmfdmk Member

I've had the same problem before on my phone. I went into Settings >> Manage Applications and then uninstalled RingDroid. Restarted my phone and then Re-Downloaded RingDroid, has worked fine ever since.

6. link1305

link1305 Newbie

I only had ringdroid crash when trying to convert some small mp3's into ringtones, for regular length songs (1 min+) it worked fine. By 1 min I mean the original length of the song, not the length of the tone it created.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews