1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Ringer

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by micchy, Jul 15, 2011.

1. micchy

micchy Lurker
    None

Jul 15, 2011
    I am unable to hear my calls when people call me. The ringer will not work. I have tried everything, has anyone else had this problem?

I have to keep checking my phone log to see who is calling me, because my ringer is not working, the sounds are fine my ringtones are fine, notification sounds I get, just not when I receive a call.:thinking::mad::(

Micchy

Advertisement

2. ronk1030

ronk1030 Newbie
    None

Jul 13, 2011
    I'm going to MENU (Bottom left hand corner), SETTINGS, SOUND, VOLUME, Move ringtone slider to the right, OK. then I hit the back key, (Bottom, second key from right), PHONE RINGTONE, Select the ringtone that you want, then press the OK button.
    I would assume that you did this already. Other than the above, I wouldn't know what to do. On the left hand side of the phone, you do have the volume buttons.

3. micchy

micchy Lurker
    None

Jul 15, 2011
    Thank you for the response, I have done all of the above. I also realized that now when I hit the on/off button I can no longer see the amount of battery that has been restored. So, no ringer and not letting me know how much battery has been charged.

4. TPMeader

TPMeader Newbie
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    There is a system volume which acts a s a master, have you tried adjusting that? I would recommend downloading quick settings or my settings. It goes more in-depth than the stock settings and is a little more customizable.

5. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Android Expert
    None

Jun 27, 2011
    Male
    USN Vet. / Certified Drug and Alcohol Abuse Counse
    So-Cal

Yeah , you've got issues . Well , I've recommended doing factory wipes twice today so this will be the third . If you are having trouble seeing the battery meter then you have some screwed up files somewhere or hardware failure . Probably corrupt files . A factory restore will fix those issues . mash volume button up and camera button at the same time . mash the power button while continuing to hold volume up and camera button . use volume button to scroll up or down and use camera button to select factory reset . then use volume button to scroll down to the only selection that does not say no . press camera button to select . this will do a factory reset good luck and I hope this helps

6. lyoung522

lyoung522 Lurker
    None

Jul 19, 2011
    I don't have any sound for notifications, ringer, alarms, emails, power on...NOTHING so irked!!!!:mad: