1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Ringtone 3 times delay

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Androidkucool, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Androidkucool

Androidkucool Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 29, 2011
    Mine is att brand unlocked, and now with airvoice provider. I have seen on internet several have the same "problem". If land lines call me, they have to wait for the 3rd ring to make my 1st ring on my phone. One says, I have to change all the ringtone format to something mav/mva things. Some suggest to get the "disabling increasing tone" app;but mine doesn't increase. In fact, when somebody calls me from the same provicer (airvoice), it is ring right away. Any help please?:thinking:

Advertisement

2. Androidkucool

None

Nov 29, 2011
    Am I the only one who have this "issue"?

3. Androidkucool

None

Nov 29, 2011
    I am in the ready to return/sell this phone if I am the only one in this forum who has this problem because something is not right; I chat to samsung but none and so did the phone provider. However, on other forum, there are so many note 2, S3 and S4 regardless of their phone providers have very similar problem; the famous 3rd ring delay or phone ring delay. I did the "disable increasing ring" but it reduces one ring from 4 to 3. Simply word, I call my cell phone from landline, it does need at least 3 rings to make the 1st ring on my cell.:(:thinking:

4. Androidkucool

None

Nov 29, 2011
    would anyone call your own note 2 from landlines please? I want to know how many rings needed to make the first ring on your cells.

5. Androidkucool

None

Nov 29, 2011
    Edit:
    First of all, people who on MVNO; because I just found out my mom phone/xperia x10 has the same exact problem; both of us use Airvoice mvno.
    Hm...it seems the phone providers are the clue..but it is Maybe..I am not sure until anyone is willing to try/call their own phones from landlines.

6. Androidkucool

None

Nov 29, 2011
    Never mind, it seems normal now; it rings me at the end of 1st ring. I hope it is not my phone, but the provider.