• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rip off. Crusade of Destiny won't download or refund.

gwlaw99

Android Expert
Nov 1, 2009
I bought crusade of destiny and the game won't install after purchase. It just says authorizing eventhough it is listed as purchased. When I try to refund it says server error. I suggest not buying this game until the developer fixes whatever is wrong.

I purchased another item and refunded it to make sure that my system was working properly. I emailed the developer as well as sent him a private message on this forum and no response yet. I just wanted to warn people that this may happen to them as well. My last resort I guess is to call my credit card company.

Upvote 0
I purchased another item and refunded it to make sure that my system was working properly. I emailed the developer as well as sent him a private message on this forum and no response yet. I just wanted to warn people that this may happen to them as well. My last resort I guess is to call my credit card company.

I recieved my refund with no problem. It has nothing to do with the developer. Contact your bank.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones