1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rip tb

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by angldvl81, Dec 30, 2011.

1. angldvl81

angldvl81 Android Expert

Finally have to replace my phone :(. Screen finally gave out on me. Sad to see her go, but at least now I will have wifi

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

Did your B/F recommend you get a Nexus? [​IMG]

3. angldvl81

angldvl81 Android Expert

Haha no. He has the x2 so he's not recommending anything. I'm not eligible for an upgrade so I'm not paying for it fou price either. Getting a brand new tb on wed. (damn holiday and shipping)

4. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

Too bad you didn't get stuck in Refurb hell. After my 6th refurb they just let me upgrade, even though I would've preferred not to have to pay for a new phone, at least I paid for one at a new contract price. HTC really improved on the signal issues I was experiencing with the Thunderbolt on the Rezound.

5. angldvl81

angldvl81 Android Expert

I actually haven't had any serious issues with my tb. Bought it a week after release. The random reboots were annoying but once I rooted, I had nothing big. I have no issues with the rom I'm on now so that's what I'm gonna go back to once I root again.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews