• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Roaming SIM problem

chr1

Lurker
Dec 7, 2010
Having trouble making outgoing calls with my roaming SIM ("Story Telecom TravelTalk"). I have used this SIM with no problems in an old Nokia so know it is not a problem with the SIM itself. I am able to receive calls, send and recieve SMSs but cannot make outgoing calls. Just wondering if I need to change something in the Android settings of the phone itself? Outgoing calls are usually made by dialing the required number (including international dialing code), the call ends and within a few seconds the handset rings and when you answer your call is connected. At the moment when I answer, after the phone has rung the call ends and there is no connection made. Any ideas folks? Thanks in advance!:)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones