1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Roaming?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Robinelli, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Robinelli

Robinelli Android Enthusiast

I recently read about roaming being free on Tmobile. My phone is set to allow data roaming already. Is there a way to roam on other networks for calls also? I frequently visit areas with no Tmobile coverage. Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SamsungVibrant

SamsungVibrant Android Expert

I'm not certain about this, but I think the phone will automatically try and pick up At&t signal if you roam into a non t-mobile area.

Also a note about data roaming, make sure if you ever reach the US borders or cross the boarders, or leave the country, turn data roaming off. Or you can expext a pretty hefty scary bill.

3. Robinelli

Robinelli Android Enthusiast

Thanks for letting me know that! I never go near any borders, but maybe one day... :) I just travel in the mountains and there is only Sprint coverage in those areas (and some AT&T). My old phone did not get coverage but maybe my new one will automatically get on with another signal. That would be great!

Samsung Vibrant Forum

The Samsung Vibrant release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews