1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Robo Defense: Perfect if it had a few updates.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by betterment66, Jun 7, 2010.

1. betterment66

betterment66 Lurker
    None

May 30, 2010
    New York, NY
    I first got this application back when the G1 came out for T-Mobile. At the time i obviously got the lite version but got so addicted to it that i just had to pay for it to get the whole thing(even if it meant asking my friend to lend me his debit card lol :)). I really think that for the price its sold for its a GREAT game. Its super fun, and sometimes when you're playing hours go by and you dont even realize it. However, I do think that if it had a few renovations it would be 100% perfect. I think the different wallpapers or whatever you call it are pretty whack lol, so i would definitely change or at least make changes to that. Also i think its time for the game to get new weapons cuz it does get kind of dull using the same weapons for 100 levels! lol. But overall i feel its a very nice game, i personally spend most of my free time playing that or teeter on the Sprint Hero, so yeah. Oh and before i forget, i hope my review gets picked to win :), i really need the money, hard times man, hard times lol.

Advertisement