1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

RocketDial gesture based dialer

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by sho, Nov 10, 2010.

1. sho

sho Member

Nov 10, 2010
    [TOOLS]
    Awesome, Interesting Touch Screen Hand Writing based Dialer.

Detailed Features:
    - Fast and Powerful Smart search T9, search for names, organizations, title, phone numbers,websites, notes... and all the information contacts have, change the search easily by long click the "#" button.
    - Favorites support, large buttons for select, quick and easy dialing.
    - Perfrect contacts support : operate on single or multiple contacts , send messages, write emails, delete your contacts in one click, everything is fast and convenient.
    - Speed dialing numbers 1 - 9, press and hold the button to assign a speed dial. You can also configure the speed dial menu.
    - Call Confirm, show confirmation dialog every time user placed a call, no more accidental calls.
    - Perfect T9 search for groups , easily find the group through T9 search group name. support adding color for each groups tab.
    - Set Group Ringtone, group message, group email, group black list.
    - Advanced call history management, batch mode, quickly create a reminder in your calendar for the contacts and so on.
    - Search Contacts simply through finger-drawings
    - Perfect support for Last name first display method, support contacts order on last name.
    - Supports US/Canana Area Code, show locations for incoming/outgoing calls.
    - Change background , choose picture from your phone to use as dialer background.
    - Caller ID for incoming calls, supports full screen contact photo , supported features: answer, endcall, callback,enable speaker and answer , send sms back and decline, silient
    - Call End that can exit dialer and lock screen directly (android 2.2 and above) when you finish a call
    - Vibrate on phone connected.
    - Vibrate on Phone end.
    - Black List, support reject incoming calls from your black list.
    - Format phone numbers , support location US/Canana/UK/Russia/Ukraine/China/Taiwan
    - Show organization of contact when calling out or receiving the calls.
    - Use finger drawing to search the contact, easy to use in car .
    - And many other exciting improvements .
    - Configure Alphabet Bar on your own , show alphabet bar in your language.

Below Character Sets are supported:
    Russian, English, German, Hebrew, Greek, Georgian, Ukraine, French, Hungarian ,Portuguese and most of the Latin characters, also Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEbCHV3chDw

QR Code:

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. sho

sho Member

Nov 10, 2010
    New version of rocketdial has been released , Providing a more efficient way to locate the contacts through handwriting.

3. Looks impressive!

4. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto

Sep 14, 2010
    Pilates Instructor
    South of Boston, MA
    Interesting concept, I bought it . Landscape doesn't work, my Captivate is often in the dock, so it would be nice if it would go to landscape. Also I would like it to open on the screen where I can write a number, I'd rather not have to tap any of the top buttons to get there - is there an option I'm missing?

sho likes this.
  5. sho

sho Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Thanks for choosing RocketDial, your suggestions are valuable, we will consider to add landscape mode in and make setting more configurable.

6. sho

sho Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Lots of improvements in V1.9 :

Dial Tab:
    - Added Number Button Based Speed Dial, Just Tap and hold the number button to dial .
    - Improved Search Performance, 2X faster than previous version.

Recent(CallLog) Tab:
    - Added call log history , View missed calls directly.
    - Supported US/Canada phone area code, can show where is calling coming from (to) in Call log .

Contacts Tab:
    - Added Favorites, including Global Favorites and Favorites for each letter (A-Z), was initialized based on contact frequency, all the favorites can be removed/ added/ changed manually.
    - 3x3 large buttons for favorites, easy dialling.

Search Tab:
    - Faster in gesture based search.

UI improvement:
    - Add more hints/ notes for user.
    - Adjust layout based on user friendly design goal.

7. sho

sho Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Just made a new update , supporting numbers.

8. sho

sho Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Added new features:
    - Refined Call log screen, allow checking call log history on each specified number.
    - Bug fix for favorites management
    - Auto hide the dial pad when user click on matched list.

9. earthdog

earthdog Active Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Is there a way to make this the default Dialer App? I have a Motorola Atrix with (Blah aka Blur) and everytime I slect a phone number i have to choose between RocketDialer and the Dialer app (aka default).

Then to top that off if I choose RocketDialer the number I am dialing does not show up so I have to input the number in myself.

TIA

10. roiandroid

roiandroid New Member

Mar 28, 2011
    am trying it - lovely, except one issue:

when i press the phoen icon on today screen (configured it to open rocketdialer) - it does not reset the missed calls count.

please advise...

11. sho

sho Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Updated to 2.7.3

Pro Version : https://market.android.com/details?id=intelgeen.rocketdial.pro&feature=search_result

Trial Version : https://market.android.com/details?id=intelgeen.rocketdial.trail

Rocket dialer - Reach your contact like a rocket
    RocketDial - the most powerful and comprehensive dialer in android.
    Important Notice For Upgrade to 2.6.8
    If you met setting not saved issue , it only happens on application update, please unstall existing rocketdial and install again from market.

Detailed Features:
    - Fast and Powerful Smart search T9, search for names, organizations, title, phone numbers,websites, notes... and all the information contacts have, change the search easily by long click the "#" button.
    - Favorites support, large buttons for select, quick and easy dialing.
    - Perfrect contacts support : operate on single or multiple contacts , send messages, write emails, delete your contacts in one click, everything is fast and convenient.
    - Speed dialing numbers 1 - 9, press and hold the button to assign a speed dial. You can also configure the speed dial menu.
    - Call Confirm, show confirmation dialog every time user placed a call, no more accidental calls.
    - Perfect T9 search for groups , easily find the group through T9 search group name. support adding color for each groups tab.
    - Set Group Ringtone, group message, group email, group black list.
    - Advanced call history management, batch mode, quickly create a reminder in your calendar for the contacts and so on.
    - Search Contacts simply through finger-drawings
    - Perfect support for Last name first display method, support contacts order on last name.
    - Supports US/Canana Area Code, show locations for incoming/outgoing calls.
    - Change background , choose picture from your phone to use as dialer background.
    - Caller ID for incoming calls, supports full screen contact photo , supported features: answer, endcall, callback,enable speaker and answer , send sms back and decline, silient
    - Call End that can exit dialer and lock screen directly (android 2.2 and above) when you finish a call
    - Vibrate on phone connected.
    - Vibrate on Phone end.
    - Black List, support reject incoming calls from your black list.
    - Format phone numbers , support location US/Canana/UK/Russia/Ukraine/China/Taiwan
    - Show organization of contact when calling out or receiving the calls.
    - Use finger drawing to search the contact, easy to use in car .
    - And many other exciting improvements .
    - Configure Alphabet Bar on your own , show alphabet bar in your language.
    Below Character Sets are supported:
    Russian, English, German, Hebrew, Greek, Georgian, Ukraine, French, Hungarian ,Portuguese and most of the Latin characters, also Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese

12. rivalcomp

rivalcomp New Member

Jun 1, 2011
    http://www.rivalcomp.com
    Budapest
    mod: removed

13. sho

sho Member

Nov 10, 2010
    3days sale from now to May 6th, Price is 0.99 USD !!