• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rockin Launcher 2

WORKING LAUNCHER2.APK for 2.1 roms - xda-developers

Dont know if this will work for the leakers but it rocks on root and I would think it would work for leakers since it is straight forward apk install. Very fast and clean. No degradation in Linpack speed at all from sense. 5 screens and zoom in apps drawer.

Hope it works for you.

I Click on the link on the XDA site and it brings up pages and pages of code and text. If you could upload it that would be awesome.I really want to try this. Thanks

Upvote 0
maybe one of you guys can help me i have an app that i bought called NEXUS HOMe and its the closest thing to the nexus launcher ive ever had and i dont know the rules about posting paid apks or even how to post apks for that matter so maybe one of you fellas could enlighten me????i would really like to share this home replacement its really like the n1 home!! it has 3d app tray (kinda slow at times) the screen dots etc but no landscape mode like helix, and no screen preview like helix, still pretty bada** though

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones