• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rockplayer and Internal Memory

Because for me and a lot of others that 8 gig of internal memory is just wasted space. I was using it for photos I was taking with the phone, but with the size of each pic it would take how many years to fill up? (not to mention you really should take the photos OFF the phone every now and then)....

The faster speeds of the internal memory are probably (yes...I said probably) better for video than sd cards....(although it is still choking on 720p video - the sound gets garbled and the video plays choppy - although I think that's more of a decoder thing as it is using the processor to decode)

The only other thing I would love to see a "move to internal memory" just like we have a "move to sdcard"

Upvote 0
Because for me and a lot of others that 8 gig of internal memory is just wasted space. I was using it for photos I was taking with the phone, but with the size of each pic it would take how many years to fill up? (not to mention you really should take the photos OFF the phone every now and then)....

The faster speeds of the internal memory are probably (yes...I said probably) better for video than sd cards....(although it is still choking on 720p video - the sound gets garbled and the video plays choppy - although I think that's more of a decoder thing as it is using the processor to decode)

The only other thing I would love to see a "move to internal memory" just like we have a "move to sdcard"

Ahh.. I see said the blind man.
coming from a winmo phone , by habit I try to put all I can on sd card.
I didnt even think of that

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones