1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Rogers Galaxy S3 Water Damage indicators location

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by spcamero, Jul 19, 2013.

1. spcamero

spcamero Lurker

Hello there, first time poster so appologies if anything is amiss. I have a rogers Galaxy s3, Model SGH-i747. The phone has stopped working and I don't know why, i want to check if the water damage indicators have been tripped. The only one I ahve found is on the battery. There is no indicator underneath the battery on the back panel. I have looked online, but cannot figure out where the other indicators are. Can you help me out? I have taken apart the phone to find any, but no luck so far. Thanks a lot.

Advertisement

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Think i saw a thread on here about the indicators so ill try n post a link. What are the symptoms of the phone though? Does it not boot, does it do anything when u try to boot, is there a light when u charge it etc?
    Phones are pretty good at handling humidity and splashes nowadays so i think if youd water damaged it youd know you did it :thumbup:
    Maan i cant seem2find that other thread sorry :beer:

3. spcamero

spcamero Lurker

Theres just some issues with the screen. I'm working up north and am trying to decide if its worth mailing in for my warrenty right now, or waiting till I get home. If I can find the water damage indicators and see that they are not tripped, ill likely send it it.

funkylogik likes this.
  4. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Ah right understood bro. I duno what colour theyre meant to go or anythin :beer: