• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1

electimon

Apr 2, 2016
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Known issues:
  • You tell me

Instructions :
  • Download Build
  • Download Copy Partitions AB (for new users)
  • Boot into recovery
  • Flash Copy Partitions AB
  • Flash Lineage
  • Wipe Data
  • Reboot
If you are still having troubles you can join this Telegram group for assistance: https://t.me/motoe7

Downloads :

Source Code: https://github.com/motoe7

ROM OS Version: LineageOS 17.1
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9

Version Information
Stable

Credits:
Electimon - The entire device bringup
Rohan Hasabe - TWRP bringup, helped with device bringup
Alpha Kane - Gave devices, helped with TWRP and device bringup

Attachments

• copy-partitions-AB.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Reactions: bcrichster
I tried the official TWRP for this device and found that my digitizer wasn't working, was wondering if that was corrected in the kernel for this ROM before I attempted flashing (this doesn't seem to be stock kernel + GSI). I have the XT2052-6 MetroPCS variant. Thanks!

Just wait a few minutes after boot and the touch screen will be responsive. You will encounter the same problem when booting up a ROM, the touchscreen will be disable for a small period on boot.

I think this issue has been corrected however in another version.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones