1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM] - 12/30 - SenselessROM 1.0 - The name says it all!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scrosler, Dec 31, 2011.

1. scrosler

scrosler Android Enthusiast

[​IMG]

Welcome to SenselessROM - For those who want the look of stock AOSP / Gingerbread but with functionality of Sense! All Apps are up to date as of 12/30/2011.

The ROM has been stripped of most of the Sense and associated files but the Dialer and some other features remain due to the tight integration the RUU has with Sense.

ROM is de-odexed and based on official Verizon RUU 1.02.605.6.

Known Issue:
    When an incoming call is present you will need to unlock the screen to see who is calling.

[​IMG]

Note:
    [​IMG]

Please hit the Thanks button if you like this offering. Hit the Donate button if you really like it :)

trophynuts, roadhoop and EarlyMon like this.
  2. scrosler

Prerequisites:
    Instructions to flash:
    Flashing recovery.img and or boot.img:
    Removed Apps:
    Change Log:

trophynuts likes this.
  3. roadhoop

roadhoop Newbie

Scott,

Just trying to sort out if I should flash this one or wait for next version. Any thoughts on timing for 1.1 or 2.0?

NVM, I flashed this one, addict that I am. Figured, I can give you feedback....

4. scrosler

How did it turn our for you?

5. roadhoop

roadhoop Newbie

Got the android.process.acore FC, so I ran danutzz's thing that pushes HtcFacebook.apk. FB sync's fine, but then the sync icon comes on and stays on. Rewiped, making sure that data got cleared, reflashed, ran all the same steps and got the same thing. Cancel auto sync with facebook, sync icon goes away.

Also Google auto restores all apps, does it restore something on the data side that would cause this?

Another... Lock bar doesn't always display properly. But left to right swipe works fine.

6. scrosler

Not sure about google restore causing this. So it seems like an issue with facebook. Can you try my fix located here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=840211&d=1325566068

Flash it in recovery and let me know if it fixes the sync issue. May need to wipe full, flash ROM, flash patch then boot up.

Lock screen is duelly noted. Not sure about fixing that. It may be one of those "have to live with for now" bugs... Facebook should be pretty fixable though. I just dont use it... Well not on my phone anyways... I just use it to post announcements of ROM releases.

LMK

-Scott

7. roadhoop

roadhoop Newbie

lock screen is fine, no hurry, it was more of an FYI.

followed instructions above, seems to have fixed the FB sync issue

No complaints about ROM otherwise, seems very solid. I run this Rezound pretty hard. Business oriented user.

Stock ROM
    Go Launcher Ex
    Beautiful Widgets
    Iris
    Vlingo
    Touchdown (Exchange)
    Gmail
    Hotmail
    LinkedIn
    Google Voice for VM
    Tripit
    AA.com
    Google Music
    Google +
    Actually lots of the Google apps (Map, translate, goggles)
    Dogcatcher
    Taptu
    Tapatalk
    Phandroid
    Couple of banking apps
    Words with Friends
    Nook for Android
    Astro
    Chrome to Phone
    Dolphin HD
    Evernote
    Dropbox
    HDR Camera
    IMO
    Titanium Backup
    Maybe favorite app === TV Food Maps!
    Yelp
    Poynt

Over 60 apps loaded

BTW where do you prefer feedback? XDA, here or your site?

8. scrosler

Yeah, I gear towards business professionals.

You can leave feedback at whichever place you feel most confortable with. Thats why I post on differnt forums. Some people like the atmospher here, some people like the more personal approach of my site, soime people like the atmosphere opf XDA. Its all about choice. If you need to get a hold of me in a hurry for some urgent issue obvisouly my personal site is the best way.

9. roadhoop

roadhoop Newbie

Looks like XDA is more active, will post there..

10. scrosler

Im everywhere man... And where I dont personally post my work, someone else always does :p

I would really like to see the androdi Forums community more active in development. Post here!

11. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Android Enthusiast

Yeah...me.. hahaha .. Gonna change my name to Mr Clean

12. scrosler

No, My work is posted on forums that even YOU are not a member of :p

I get a lot air play in China too. Last month the Chineeses accounted for 3 terabytes of 9 terabytes to leave my server!!! Thats a lot of chineese downloading CleanROM people out there. Unfortunately they do not donate :(

Russia is after China... And they do not donate either :( Then I think Austrailia... I got one donation from Austrailia. That was a long time ago... Actually now that I think about it I did get one donation from China... A long time ago....

I even have a few people from China using Google translate to post questions on my site about CleanROM, lol For real!

They have me posted up on there Chinese version of XDA. If I can find a link I will post it one day. Its funny to see my work in Chinese, lol

13. scrosler

14. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Android Enthusiast

scrosler likes this.
  15. scrosler

Are you serious? You speak Chinese? Thats too cool! I may need your interpretation skills one day. Like I said, some Chinese people will post on my site but the Google translate makes things hard to communicate, lol

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews