1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rom #2 update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by R34L1TY, Dec 23, 2012.

1. R34L1TY

R34L1TY Lurker

Ive had the LG Esteem rooted and flashed with the custom rom number 2 for quite awhile now, but after the last update, i seem to have misplaced my backup, and now I cant reinstall my navigation app.

Im not sure where it even came from, but it was just a little blue triangle deal, and i cant seem to find it in the play store.

I could switch, but that app is like old faithful to me, Only steered me wrong once, and it was my fault.

I wish i could be more specific, but the name of the app on screen was simply "navigation" and once again only showed a blue triangle pointing towards the top of the phone.

Could anyone help me locate the app, or post a link as to where someone else has backed it up?

Thank you all very much.

2. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Android Expert

Download Google maps on the Google play then you will have navigation, the same one you wanted.

Sent from my typewriter.

R34L1TY likes this.
  3. R34L1TY

R34L1TY Lurker

Brilliant! I must have accidentally uninstalled the app instead of updating it.. exactly what I wanted..thank you!

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews