• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] 666th Sense V1.4 Uncut & Edited 10/30/2011

CondemnedSoul

Android Enthusiast
Oct 30, 2010
NJ
666th Sense & Sic-end Sense
Welcome to my Hell

666-LS.png
666-HS.png
666-SET.png
666-key.png

This ROM is based off of Verizon GB OTA 4.06.605.03 for Incredible and uses stock kernel from OTA. I've started adding some red theming(more to come) and I've also added some tweaks for speed, battery life and RAM optimization. I also suggest using spare parts to set screen and transition animations to fast. I also use it to turn haptic feedback off for the softkeys.

credits:

Stoney666 for help with the theme and the sic pull down anime
jermaine for his help on a few things and the Rosie remap
devildog for the black and red dialer
McD for his input and assistance
tazzpatriot for his Blackened theme that I used some things from
wildstang for helping me get settled in and a lot of help along the way
joelz for helping me out getting moving on things with the Inc as well.
I know there's others so if I forgot you my apologies.. just let me know :)

Oh.... and I can't forget the people that bitched and cried about the original name... you guys kept me near the top of the forum with you bitching the first few days lol. THANKS! :p

If coming from a previous version Dalvik and cache wipe is fine... Full wipe recommended from anything else.

As always... what you do with your device is soley your responsibilty. No one here is to blame for anything that may go wrong.

Download here:
666th Sense V1.4

Sic-end Sense v1.4 - This version has been edited to remove pentagrams and other "offensive material"

If you want Live Wallpapers flash this from recovery to add them back.

Featuring pull down anime by Stoney666.... See anime here!

change log:
10/30/2011 - Added more theme, added native screenshot thanks joels, added crt animations thanks jemaine, updated kernel thanks tiny, added parts od dsextons adrenaline shot, fixed black text in notification pulldown so it's readable.
9/13/2011 - Added more red! Trimmed some more fat and added FriendStream back to fix FB for Sense sync issue. added jermaine's modified settings apk for gps nag.
9/11/2011 - Initial release

Reactions: iowabowtech

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones