1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM] 9.12 | Swagged Out Stock v1.9.0.0 | 4.53 | Bloat-Free and Sexy HTC EVO 4G ROM

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JustSomeDude, Sep 12, 2011.

1. JustSomeDude

JustSomeDude Android Enthusiast

ocnbrze and clint.j.monroe like this.
  2. Barats

Barats Android Enthusiast

I will not be checking this out for the simple fact that the word 'Swag' is in the title.

3. Compelled to try this purely because "Swag" is in the title. The only thing that could possibly make this thing more official is a Bruce Campbell/Old Spice endorsement.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

If it had of had 'booty' in it, I'd have been all over it.

What? It is a synonym for swag...

some people's kids... :rolleyes:

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. JustSomeDude

JustSomeDude Android Enthusiast

I have to say, I posted this because the ROM looked interesting, but I am loving the turn the conversation is taking. :D

6. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

7. Well it's been a bit since I've run a mostly stock ROM, and I do miss my blinky/flashy/pretty bells and whistles...but this one is solid. It's light, quick, and the battery life is excellent. A little more Swag and this thing could be worthy of daily-driver status. :)

8. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

We used to call the swag schmootz in high school. Like hey, do you have any schmootz? :D

9. swagstr

swagstr Lurker

Just a heads up, new version (1.9.0.5 RC1) has been released. I'll be bringing this ROM to Android Forums with the next release :)

dustwun77 and ocnbrze like this.
  10. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

awesome. thanx very much. i appreciate all the hard work you have put into this rom. might have to check it out.

11. Team420

Team420 Well-Known Member

Been my daily for almost 2 weeks now... Hell, I havent even flashed anything else, since I gave this one a shot! Its smooth, fast, stable, and batt life is unmatched IMHO... I actually get better batt from this rom than all the aosp roms I have tried! I think just a lil more swag, and itll b perfect!

12. zangetsu

zangetsu Newbie

i liked this one too but i started missing the 2.1 & 3.0 sense features but i really did like the stability and speed it offered :) who knows i may jump back if i get fed up with unstable betas or ported roms

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews