• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {rom} a85_2.3.4_v2060

if this rom is from 529zn.com then i have tried v2059 and v260 long before they r just worse
the v2059 is like stock k touch rom
and in v2060 they have removed all the useful thing and dumbe all the useless the thing they r the worse update i recommend u to stick to v2058
and v2060 have a good battery backup so far i seen

Upvote 0
if this rom is from 529zn.com then i have tried v2059 and v260 long before they r just worse
the v2059 is like stock k touch rom
and in v2060 they have removed all the useful thing and dumbe all the useless the thing they r the worse update i recommend u to stick to v2058
and v2060 have a good battery backup so far i seen
hey have u tried tornado 0.6.0 from 592zn........howz the rom if tried & is google play and other google softwares working?

Upvote 0
long before...
if i am not wrong u r saying about android v2.3.7(tornado)
the rom is very smooth and it support full 1080p hd playback
dont know much about battery backup
i think no isuue with playstore...and other apps
i think it hhave some issue about internalsdcard it is not recognizing it and connecting to mass storage to the pc...
i think u must give try for w700 ics style rom android 2.3 with ics touch

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones