• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]|AlienDroid|V1.0|Android 4.2.1|Fast|Stable|Smooth|

well thats different from what i have, i didnt change any settings and thats the 4.1 lockscreen, and in the 4.2 you could usually swipe right and you'd get the camera but its removed

This is the lockscreen that [ROM]|AlienDroid|V1.0|Android 4.2.1|Fast|Stable|Smooth| brings, so im assuming is also the 4.2 lockscreen, only thing i did was add the camera app to the lock screen, from system settings>lock screen>slider shortcuts

and assign the camera app from there.[/B]

Upvote 0
The lockscreen camera widget is removed because it caused the lockscreen to have a short delay when turning on the screen, it greatly improves performance when its gone.

This rom differs from dastins build because it offers more flexibility towards customization of the rom and offers improved battery life and performance using special implemented scripts. Also has lots of features you wont find on dastins rom such as beats audio, AlienMods, Sony Bravia Engine, etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones