1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM] AlienDroid | V3.0 Release | 7/2 | Speed | Stability | Features | AlienMods |

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xploPR, Jul 12, 2013.

1. xploPR

xploPR Android Expert

This ROM looks so tempting, im going to flash it sometime tonight, is anyone here using it already?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2344285&highlight=aliendroid

Some of the features

[​IMG]

2. OhSeven

OhSeven Android Enthusiast

Any info on those scripts in comparison to other major roms?

Also integrated gapps? Isn't that not kosher?

3. xploPR

xploPR Android Expert

I know the rom its built off the latest stable Cyanogenmod, about the Full Gapps Integration i don't understand why other devs don't put it on the rom already, it's much better like that.

4. OhSeven

OhSeven Android Enthusiast

I vaguely understand it as a license issue with google.

My general impression of these branched roms is that many features don't require them to be included with a rom, so I would rather skip the middle man and stick with the primary developer. There are faster updates and less bugs introduced I think

I know that's not really an ontopic answer. So just be aware of the bugs mentioned in the devs thread. I don't remember if he made a new release before stopping development while his device is out on RMA

5. xploPR

xploPR Android Expert

Yeah im aware of some of the bugs people are reporting, he said once he gets the device back, he will release the new update, i remember using his Alien Rom on the HTC V 4G, it was a good rom.

i haven't flash the rom yet, haven't got a chance yet, but i heard couple people say the rom is a beast with LaboDJ version of franco kernel.

6. xploPR

xploPR Android Expert

New update is up

Nexus 4 Forum

The Nexus 4 release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews