• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Alpha][4.0.4]Codename Android 2.0.0

Can u make a flashable zip or no?

ummm...i nvr made a flashable zip b4...lol! but i attached the two files...put them into the zip (Codename-Android-(MOD)-2.0.0-RC-Triumph-UNOFFICIAL.zip) n put them into where they belong using 7zip or winRar. then flash like regularly. once u reboot after flashing gapps u migh notice the av bar is higher..to fix this go int settings>interface>navigation bar>navigation bar portrait n change it to 42 dp. this will help u so it doesnt interfere with keyboard :) hopefully i helped enough.

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    6.6 MB · Views: 121
  • SystemUI.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
ummm...i nvr made a flashable zip b4...lol! but i attached the two files...put them into the zip (Codename-Android-(MOD)-2.0.0-RC-Triumph-UNOFFICIAL.zip) n put them into where they belong using 7zip or winRar. then flash like regularly. once u reboot after flashing gapps u migh notice the av bar is higher..to fix this go int settings>interface>navigation bar>navigation bar portrait n change it to 42 dp. this will help u so it doesnt interfere with keyboard :) hopefully i helped enough.

Thank you so much! It worked:thumbup:

Upvote 0

I'll make it in a flashable zip and put it in the OP.

Upvote 0
I have tried about 10 times to download the ROM and it either stops at 1% or gets all the way to 91%-93% and then it stops. Is there a way someone can email it to me? I don't have a computer so I have to rely on my phone to download anything.

I've heard multiple complaints about the goo-inside.me hanging on downloads. I will upload it to a different site, but you're going to have to know that you won't get OTAs if you download it from a different site..

Upvote 0

Does the Soft buttons' backlight turn on when you hit the navigation bar?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
ok sorry I'm just starting to get into these kind of stuff. wat do i do with that? like some lines r red n some r green while others r not...do i just edit the xml according to the directory? if its is where is core/res/res/values/dimens.xml? sorry I'm a newbie getting into these :p

That's the commit for the source code.

Are you building from the source code or just decompiling and recompiling the apk and jar files?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones