• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]ANARCHY RELOADED by Mastermind, first custom rom for Micromax A73

Hi,

Great work.. I really loved the ROM and its working well except for below problem
1. I want to increase RAM but swap is not working, I tried making swap partition in SD card and using swapper2 but it says 'function not implemented'.
So this kernel supports swap partition or not?

Please help me in fixing this issue

Thanks again.

Upvote 0
I flashed into CWM recovery .
I wiped factory data ,cache partition,dalvik cache and battery stats.
i installed zip file from sdcard.(anarchy rom )
when i rebooted the phone... it is flashing again to CWM recovery.
and after some time ,when rebooted it shows superfone buzz power on display and shows no response.........it stays on that same screen!
please give me some tips to get me out of that problem.........or else my parents will screw me!!!!!

Upvote 0
Strange....its working for others.
What u can try is,get the both rom's zip, replace contents of /system/etc/firmware/ folder of Anarchy with that of BT rom...then flash again.

Can you give a clear step by step instruction for this... as a newbie don't know about wat 'BT' actually is......

Facing network signal problem......rebooted more than 5 times....and not getting signal..... PLS HELP :help:

Upvote 0
still facing sensor problem with ur rom. only light sensor works and remaining all like acceleration. gravity proximity sensors are not working on micromax a73. Please provide some solution

reply soon

Buddy can you let us know what you did after which you are facing the problem and one more thing if you are facing problem then y dont you just revert back to the previous ROM or Stock ROM.

Upvote 0
Buddy can you let us know what you did after which you are facing the problem and one more thing if you are facing problem then y dont you just revert back to the previous ROM or Stock ROM.
because i like to test new things. i just installed this rom 2days before and felt many issues but some issues are elliminate by u like network bug and dps in ur forum but still this sensor issue not answered. thats why i like to informed u.if there is any solution than tell me

Upvote 0
because i like to test new things. i just installed this rom 2days before and felt many issues but some issues are elliminate by u like network bug and dps in ur forum but still this sensor issue not answered. thats why i like to informed u.if there is any solution than tell me

Sensor issue might be in the ROM cos of the missing sensor files y dont u try to port the ROM with keeping base ROM of A73 may be then the sensor problem gets resolved.

Upvote 0
can u provide me suitable procedure

There are many on the web just Google it let me provide you one what is used regularly by everyone below is the link for it but before experimenting always keep a backup handy as you need it every now and then while you experiment with the phone so make sure to create a Nandroid backup of your current working ROM. And haan you have to keep in mind that while experimenting you may have the risk of bricking your phone so think decide and then proceed after all its your phone and your decision to experiment.

[GUIDE]How To Port Different ROMS to Your Device (Simplest and Fastest)

Upvote 0
Strange....its working for others.
What u can try is,get the both rom's zip, replace contents of /system/etc/firmware/ folder of Anarchy with that of BT rom...then flash again.

I ma facing the same peoblem with my A73, but unfortunately I didn't created a recovery earlier before flashing this rom. Wat should I do.
can u plz provide me link of BT 1.1
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones