• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][AOSP]dGB v01_28_2012| 2.3.5| 375MB /data| 60MB /system |Mult-lang |Unlock |Reboot[28 Jan]

QSI says I've used 296mb of A2SD used. but I've sh|t loads of apps on there that I don't use. So even with this many, I've got enough /data space!
all downloaded and ready to go, prob at the weekend tho, when kids and Mrs are out and I've got a bit of peace!

what bets you have this done by thursday :p
Leffe is definitely in my top 3 beers.
its lush
when i get it, i chill the bottle to what feels like almost frozen and i chill the glass too
i drink it from a conical pint glass. its soooooooo nice
gets you rather pissed tho if not careful

Upvote 0
im a big fan of leffe blonde, kwak and duvel
german wise i like erdinger and hoegarden.
full bears with aroma and taste, nothing chemical like mass produced british crap
I think Hoegaarden are also Belgian - the Grand Cru is a serious brew, while the white beer is a great summer drink :cool:

+1 on the Erdinger!

Upvote 0
QSI says I've used 296mb of A2SD used. but I've sh|t loads of apps on there that I don't use. So even with this many, I've got enough /data space!!
I was using almost that much, plus dalvik on internal, but by punting my larger apps to .android_secure I've actually reinstalled everything and still have 120MB to spare!

And I'm actually using a "wasteful" 70MB system partition :p

(Reason: with a little editing I can test out Redux2 with that hboot - I can get the lite build under 70 easily enough, and at present it even works if I flash over dGB without a wipe. Though I've not tried doing it in the other direction, I always nandroid restore instead. And yes, I remove the a2sd script from Redux before doing these tests).

Upvote 0
I think Hoegaarden are also Belgian - the Grand Cru is a serious brew, while the white beer is a great summer drink :cool:

+1 on the Erdinger!

:p

its good we have people that appreciate proper beer over this chemically processed nasty sh1t we have over in the uk

imports for life.

leffe on tap is a killer, along with liefmans kreek

if i make a rom its gonna be named after a "proper" beer

Upvote 0
I've yet to find a bar with Leffe on tap. I've been dying to have it tap.

AirBar in leeds used to sell it

O
M
G

after 4 pints i was smashed and i can usually drink
dont mess with that stuff, very dangerous

looking forward to the steiners at the german beer market in november

EDIT: yes dan i love red wines. one day were gonna have to get smashed i think

Upvote 0
AirBar in leeds used to sell it

O
M
G

after 4 pints i was smashed and i can usually drink
dont mess with that stuff, very dangerous

looking forward to the steiners at the german beer market in november

EDIT: yes dan i love red wines. one day were gonna have to get smashed i think

Well, thanks for the recommendation of the bar, but I can't afford to cross the Atlantic for a pint of Leffe.

As for liquor, I'm a Bourbon Whiskey man myself.

Upvote 0
Still working on the CDMA port, there are some issues, and it is really slow going as I don't have a phone me or my family don't need on a day to day basis. I'll keep working on it though :D

thinking about it, I'm not sure using CDMA Oxygen is a good idea for the port. Some CM would probably be better as they share kernels.

The Oxygen kernel wont work with dGB as it has different camera drivers so this could be causing issues.

Reactions: MandaNick
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones