• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Beta][4.4.2]Warp 4g Lollipop V1.0

It isn't a constant thing, but occasionally when I reboot the device I get multiple text messages within minutes when the phone had been silent for hours prior. Any suggestions so as I don't keep missing them? I live in an area where having an online text messenger would be impractible. Thanks.
I will b updating the rom with the sms issue fixed... Just been busy with the holidays! Happy new year all!!!!

Reactions: Purerawenergy
Upvote 0
Because I trust this forum, does anyone know if there is another "windows" phone besides the (now advertised) Nokia Lumina 635 that is compatible with Boost. I can't find a definitive answer in the other similar forums and I don't want to commit to buy until I know. Thanks and sorry for posting this type of question in this particular forum But as mentioned, I absolutely trust you guys.

Upvote 0
Can someone posts some screenshots of the dailer before call and dialer in call. I like the kitkat in call dialer/pop up that gives record option under more while in call. Also some screen shots of SMS if that is changed. Those are the key things I wanna see pic of. I'm on ZTE Boost Max but we got a port of this ROM just recently but the kinks haven't been worked out yet.

Upvote 0
This is what it looks like in-call. But the ROM they made (@SuperR and @edodson89) doesn't come with a call record option, you'll have to install that from Xposed. I use "Enable Call Recording" from Xposed framework downloads. I enclosed the thread link at the bottom.

4edab2259450f6366d05eb1b68828857.jpg

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2012770

Upvote 0
This is what it looks like in-call. But the ROM they made (@SuperR and @edodson89) doesn't come with a call record option, you'll have to install that from Xposed. I use "Enable Call Recording" from Xposed framework downloads. I enclosed the thread link at the bottom.

4edab2259450f6366d05eb1b68828857.jpg

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2012770
I'm sorry, I gave you bad info regarding in-call recording. I installed that module thinking this device didn't have that feature, but I stand corrected (and feel a bit foolish.) I just cannot remember having this option when I bought this phone. Anyway, apologies to you and rom devs.

Upvote 0
can someone help me with this? im trying to get this rom working on the boost max which has nearly the same specs. everything works except the sound. does anyone know which files i should change or edit to get sound working?
I don't have a Boost Max and don't have any audio issues, but if you can be a little more specific, I'll see if I can help you out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones