1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM] Blaze_Amaze_Rom v2.0 (5-25-13)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xXchrizhurtyXx, May 2, 2013.

1. DVSGUY

DVSGUY Lurker

I have been having a problem in the last week with notification sounds and ring tones disappearing in selection lists. Also, the music player would lose its libraries, and galleries couldn't find photos. The solution seems to be go into 4EXT and repair permissions.

I have had this happen 3 times so far.

It seems this affects other custom ROMs as well, as I found the solution in their forums.

2. xXchrizhurtyXx

xXchrizhurtyXx Android Enthusiast

Go for it superafnan. Sorry I was late. Been hiking for past 7 weeks.

SuperAfnan likes this.
  3. SuperAfnan

SuperAfnan Android Expert

Lol this is really really awkward but I kinda went ahead with that already. Sort of. Very sorry about that. But you should really go to the xda amaze section and checkout my stuff! Fire ROM has a few of the pngs from yours, some I personally made. Thanks to you I gave the amaze life support (lots of it :D). You won't believe all the stuff I accomplished in this 7 weeks time. 4 custom ROMs were made! 3 of them have fully customizable aroma installers and I am bringing them all a couple of notches up. But I owe a bunch of the theming to you. :) You basically helped make 4 ROMs!!! (They aren't bootleg-ish they're all really good quality and packed with features!)

I might post them here too, users on this website need love as well. But they're all on xda. :)

4. xXchrizhurtyXx

xXchrizhurtyXx Android Enthusiast

YOU DID WHAT!!!!!
    HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY WORK!!!
    AGHHH!!! I AM SOOOOOO MAD!!! :mad:

....Highlight the below text......

Nah im just kidding lol. Im honestly stoked for you.
    Congrats on reviving the old amaze xda thread. Ive seen the roms and like what i see. Too bad that i dont have an amaze to try them out.
    And yeah alot was accomplished in 7 weeks from what i see. So congratulations man, feel free to take anything else you need

SuperAfnan likes this.

HTC Amaze 4G Forum

The HTC Amaze 4G release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, processor, and 1730mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews